Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleep -what a wonderful thing!

I think my happy pills = sleeping pills...which is fine by me! I'm tired all the time now, but I can sleep! It's so exciting. (yawn) I feel soooooooooooo much better. It's amazing what sleep can do for a person (or should I say what lack of sleep can do to a person). I gave up caffeine about 10 years ago -I only have it on rare occasions, but that's changing. I seriously need (and I mean "NEED") a big, Sonic sized pop to make it through the day now.
I have to laugh at the drug commercials that list the plethora of side effects you may experience as a result of such and such a drug. Usually it sounds like the side effects are worse than the problem the person had in the beginning! While I don't like feeling tired during the day, it sure is nice to lay my head on the pillow, and go right to sleep. I'm starting to feel like a normal person again!

No comments: