Monday, January 12, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day. It seems like I've been waiting for this day for years rather than months. We will finally have a look at Tru's liver. Of course, I'm sure I won't be able to tell what I'm looking at. I really have no idea how the techs read those things! I guess I'll be looking for a "crack", and hoping I don't see one. We are also hoping we get one of those empathetic techs who will actually tell you what he/she sees. Go ahead, preface it with "I'm not the doctor, but..." I don't care what you say, just tell me!
If you know me at all, you know patience is not one of MY virtues, and I REALLY hate waiting. So, if you're reading this, and you are the praying type, please send one up for us that we will have some answers by tomorrow morning. We are all trying to move on with our lives, and this will be one important step in that process.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Prayers for you all!

Breana said...

We'll be thinking about you and praying for you.
I'm with you about looking at ultrasounds. When I was pregnant with Townes they found a tear in my placenta, which you probably know, is big time trouble. At first, the us tech wouldn't say anything, but then one day, she was training someone and was talking through everything- It was great! I finally knew what they were looking for and seeing! Hopefully you'll get someone like that!