Monday, March 16, 2009

Half Birthdays

About a week ago (I know, I'm falling behind), we celebrated Tru's half birthday. He is now officially 3 1/2. He doesn't forget the half either whenever someone asks him how old he is. I had a cake mix in the pantry, so I told him I would make him a cake. He said he wanted a Blue's Clues cake. Hmmmm....ok. So, I put some blue food coloring in the icing, found some Blue's Clues bath toys, ran them through the dishwasher and stuck them on top of the cake. He was thrilled! Then we went to Schlotsky's with some friends and ate outside since it was so nice. We even sang "Happy Half Birthday to You". Since I forgot to take any pictures of the cake (or the celebration), I will post a couple of my favorite pictures of Tru on his very first half birthday (aka 6 months old).
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: